Susanna Ingalls ’07

Susanna Ingalls ’07

In 2006, as a junior, I went to Marc “Dad” Massoud for help because I dreamt of living and working abroad and was exploring ways to do it. He enthusiastically…

In 2006, as a junior, I went to Marc “Dad” Massoud for help because I dreamt of living and working abroad and was exploring ways to do it. He enthusiastically connected me to another student, Greg Pelz ’06, who had done an internship in Frankfurt. I followed in his footsteps, and that was the starting point for a career in the private sector abroad: 7 years in Europe in financial services and now nearly 6 in the Middle East running my own business. Our app just hit 1 million transactions, and we have 50,000 active users of our platform, which is something I couldn’t have possibly imagined for myself, and it all started with that one connection made by Prof. Massoud. I’ve had a meaningful career and a lifetime of adventure thanks to “Dad’s” help and my CMC network.

Read More CMC Stories…

CMC Stories >

Share Your CMC Story

Why is CMC special to you? Post your fondest memory and a photo. “Scroll down” memory lane with posts from fellow CMCers.

LEARN MORE >

Get Involved with CMC

Explore opportunities for learning, mentorship, support and giving.

LEARN MORE >