Joe Schreiber P’92

Joe Schreiber P’92

Little did I realize that when I accepted the position as Director of Planned Giving at CMC in 1983, that 38 years later I would still be as excited about…

Little did I realize that when I accepted the position as Director of Planned Giving at CMC in 1983, that 38 years later I would still be as excited about our college relationship as a CMC parent and a college supporter. Our son, Darren ’92 PPE, is a professor at the University of Exeter in Exeter, England, teaching political science. Diane and I never expected that he would attend CMC since it was where “Dad worked.” His experience at CMC was amazing and provided him with the expertise to be able to educate and positively influence thousands of his students and colleagues over the past many years. We are proud of his accomplishments and the continuing growth we are witnessing at CMC. Diane and I are fortunate to be a part of the CMC community.

Read More CMC Stories…

CMC Stories >

Share Your CMC Story

Why is CMC special to you? Post your fondest memory and a photo. “Scroll down” memory lane with posts from fellow CMCers.

LEARN MORE >

Get Involved with CMC

Explore opportunities for learning, mentorship, support and giving.

LEARN MORE >